Our Firm Handles Legal Matters in the Areas of Guardianships & Conservatorships, Wills & Probate & Estate Planning
We are committed to providing you with reliable service
Burke, Beuoy & Maze, P.C. is a respected law firm advocating for clients in Guardianships & Conservatorships, Wills & Probate and Estate Planning cases. Based in Arab, we are familiar with the courts throughout all of Alabama. Our attorneys have the necessary skill to help you resolve your legal problem. With 46 years of experience, we are focused on your success. Please read our profiles to learn more about our professional backgrounds.
Our attorneys are knowledgeable in multiple areas of the law
Burke, Beuoy & Maze, P.C. has a thorough understanding of Alabama law. Our lawyers work hard to help you get the best possible results in the following practice areas:
- Family Law: Changes in your family structure pose many challenges. Whether you are pursuing adoption, experiencing marital conflict, or facing another issue close to home, you need a family law attorney who can help you find solutions for your legal problems. We answer all of your questions as we guide you through your family law matter.
- Real Estate: Our attorneys are knowledgeable about property issues and real estate disputes. We guide you through the process of negotiating, drafting and revising real estate documents, including contracts, mortgages, deeds and title documents. We also handle business real estate transactions and represent clients before planning and zoning boards. Let us use our knowledge and skills to help you.
- Guardianships & Conservatorships: When devising your estate plan, the care of your minor child, incapacitated parent or disabled adult child is likely your priority. Our attorneys can provide you with sound advice and professional assistance with crucial decisions about the financial support, protection, conservatorship and guardianship of your dependents.
- Wills & Probate: Whether you’re planning the parameters of your future medical care or establishing support for loved ones upon your death, our wills and probate attorneys can help. It is essential to hire an experienced attorney to ensure the well-being of your loved ones.
- Estate Planning: We handle estate planning matters involving tax issues, guardianships, wills, trusts and more. Our experienced attorneys are dedicated to protecting the financial security and well-being of you and your family.
- Personal Injury: Personal injury is a serious matter that can affect your health, your job, your family and your future. If you have suffered an injury because of somebody else’s negligence, you need an experienced personal injury attorney by your side. We give you a clear picture of the financial recovery that may be available to you.
- Business Law: Our attorneys handle a full range of business law services, including formation, financial investment counseling, contract review and development, breach of contract, shareholder disputes and more. For experienced advocacy for your business, contact us today.
When you retain the services of Burke, Beuoy & Maze, P.C., you can be assured that your attorney is fully qualified to take on your case.
Contact our reputable Arab law firm today
Burke, Beuoy & Maze, P.C. sees your case through from start to finish. Let our lawyers work with you to address your legal concerns. Our offices are conveniently located in Arab. Call the firm at 256-586-9000 to arrange your consultation or contact the firm online.